Roller Lash Mascara vs Better than Sex Mascara! Choosing between these two mascaras is one of the hardest things to do. These two companies, Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara vs Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara, are doing their best to remain top in the beauty industry today.
The truth is everybody is blessed with unique eyelashes that work best with different mascaras. Following this, you must choose the right formula to use on your eyes lest they become clumpy, infected and watery. This blog post helps you choose between roller lash vs better than sex mascara by providing the finest details differentiating these two products.
Roller Lash Mascara
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara is a water-resistant product that comes with an eye-opening hook and rolls brush that works magic in grabbing, separating, lifting and curling your eyelashes instantly. It contains essential eyelashes conditioning ingredients such as provitamin B5 and serin that help keep your lashes shiny and fresh.
This mascara is an instant curve setting formula with the ability to hold your lashes for more than 12 hours. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara is easy to remove and a one-time Allure’s best of the beauty award winner.
How to Apply Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
This mascara contains a curved wand meant to coat every lash on your eye. To apply roller lash mascara, hold the wand horizontally with its tip looking downwards and gently wiggle it from the base of your eyelashes to the tip. As you do this, ensure to rotate the tip inwards and up to catch every lash along your lash line. For best results, apply 1-3 coats of mascara on your lashes.
Pros of Using Roller Lash Mascara
● Roller Lash Mascara comes with a curved wand that makes it easy to get into the roots of your lashes, curling and lifting them
● This mascara also helps lengthen your eyelashes
● Roller Lash Mascara contains more product in it compared to better than sex mascara
● It contains a thinner wand that makes it easy to coat your bottom lashes, making your eyes look wider open
● It’s water-resistant and easy to remove
● Offer long-lasting curls (more than 12 hours)
● It does not clump your eyes
● Cheaper compared to better than sex mascara
Cons of Roller Lash Mascara
● It may easily get your face and eyes messy
● It’s less dark compared to better than sex
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Too faced Better Than Sex Mascara is a black volumizing formula that results in defined eyelashes. This paraben, gluten and cruelty-free formula come with a large hour shaped brush that helps reach every lash to thicken, lengthen and curl them in just one coat.
Better Than Sex Mascara contains essential ingredients such as collagen, which provides a plumping effect, a film-forming polymer that helps lock the curls in place, peptides that help condition the lashes and Acacia Senegal tree extract that helps in volumizing. In addition to these ingredients, it also contains other useful compositions such as water, paraffin, palmitic acid and iron oxides.
How to Use Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Better Than Sex Mascara promises falsies worthy eyelashes. To get this, ensure to apply the mascara from the base to the tip swiping the applicator multiple times over your lashes. You can add a second coat of application for fuller, lengthier and blacker eyelashes using the same tip, start at the base and go up the tip.
Pros of Better Than Sex Mascara
● Its wand is fatter and curved, making it great for volumizing and coating each lash individually
● Better Than Sex Mascara contains film-forming polymer and Acacia Senegal tree extract that helps provide the best curls and volume
● Its tube is easy to hold and control when applying the formula to your eyes
● You can achieve fuller and lengthy eyelashes with only one coat of application
Cons of Better Than Sex Mascara
● Its huge wand makes it difficult to maneuver through eyelashes, especially short and bottom layer lashes
● It contains less product compared to roller lash mascara
● It’s kind of clumpy, sticky and heavy
● More expensive compared to Roller lash mascara
● Although it helps lengthen your eyelashes, it doesn’t do it better than Roller lash mascara
Roller Lash vs Better Than Sex Mascara: Which One Is Better for You
As you can tell above, these two companies, Too Faced and Benefit Cosmetics, are doing their best to outrank each other in offering the best mascaras. As such, deciding between Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is not an easy task.
The best mascara for you between these two brands will depend on your preference, needs and budget. If you are after lengthy and more curled lashes, Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara is your go-to product. If what you desire is fuller, voluminous and falsies worthy eyelashes, Too faced Better Than Sex Mascara is your solution.
Another key feature to consider when deciding between these two mascaras is the quality and size of their wand. Roller Lash Mascara carries the day on this one as its curved wand allows you to easily get to every corner of your lashes. The longer brush in better than sex mascara does not work well for people with shorter lashes. It will give you a hard time getting the formula on all the corners of your eyes. Therefore, opt for Roller Lash Mascara if you possess shorter eyelashes. Better Than Sex Mascara is good for people with longer and thicker eyelashes.
It’s also worth noting that it only takes one coat of application of better than sex mascara to achieve fuller, voluminous, blacker and lengthier eyelashes compared to Roller Lash Mascara. It will require you to apply several coats of roller lash mascara to get fuller eyelashes. This definitely means that Better Than Sex Mascara is less time consuming than roller lash mascara.
Final Thoughts on Roller Lash vs Better Than Sex Mascara
Each of these mascaras has its own strengths and weaknesses. The right mascara for you will depend on what you want for your final look and budget. As already stated above, Better Than Sex Mascara is more expensive than Roller Lash Mascara. At the same time, this mascara results in more voluminous, fuller and falsies ready lashes compared to its competitor. What’s more, unlike with Roller Lash mascara, where you have to apply several coats to get fuller eyelashes, one coat of better than sex mascara application gets you fuller and lengthier lashes in no time.
Therefore, don’t be limited by the budget but take your time to choose the best mascara for your needs.