I am excited to share with you a challenge…I just love a challenge, don’t you?
Take the Peppermint Challenge!
For 30 days- from July 12-August 12, I am looking for 10 people to try peppermint essential oil for 30 days. Purchase your bottle, use the oil everyday and keep a record of your results. At the end of 30 days, simply reply to me your results, testimonies and I will feature your story! That’s it. A super easy challenge-use it for 30 days and see the health benefits you’ll gain.
The start of your 30 days begins when you get your peppermint essential oil. It is ok if you go beyond August 12 with your 30 day try. Once you have completed your 30 days, send me your results!
Click here to buy your bottle of peppermint oil at wholesale cost. (Yes, wholesale! I’m passing on my discount to 10 people who want to take this challenge!)
So why peppermint, out of all the oils???
Peppermint has an invigorating and fresh mint aroma. This amazing and versatile essential oil has been widely studied for its potential health benefits and for its ability to enhance mental acuity. It is also known for its impressive support of digestive functions.
Peppermint is native to Europe and is a hybrid of the wintergreen and spearmint plants. Growing to approximately 2 feet tall, peppermint plants bloom from July through August, sprouting tiny, purple flowers in whorls and terminal spikes. Preparations for extracting peppermint essential oil begin with
the leaves and flowering tops of the plant, where menthol–peppermint’s primary active component–is extracted.
Primary Benefits of Young Living Peppermint Oil
One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion
Supports digestive efficiency
May improve concentration and mental acuity
Individuals seeking a natural way to soothe muscles
Those looking to fill the air with a fresh, energizing aroma
Great appetite suppressant as well as natural energy stimulant
Suggested Use for Peppermint Oil
Dietary: Add 1 drop to a glass of water, tea, or coffee to increase flavor or calm digestive upset.
Add a few drops into an empty capsule and swallow.
Topical: Apply 1 drop to area of pain on body. Add a carrier oil if sensation is too warm. Never apply oil to a fresh wound or burn.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily or inhale directly for aromatherapy.
You can mix a 15-ml bottle of peppermint essential oil into a 5-gallon can of paint to dispel the fumes.
Click Here to buy Peppermint Essential Oil (includes shipping & tax)
Wholesale Price: $31.49
More uses for Peppermint Oil:
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to help aid normal digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
- Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil, apply topically to your temples or neck, or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil or rub a drop on to your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
- Inhale peppermint oil to help clear the sinus.
- You can mix a 15-ml bottle of peppermint essential oil into a 5-gallon can of paint to dispel the fumes.
- Apply a drop to each foot to help alleviate fever-in kids and adults.
For more uses on how to use peppermint oil, click here!
So, are you in for the challenge? Use these 30 days to watch one oil change your health!
Comment below with your YES! Then immediately go and purchase your peppermint oil.
I can’t wait to read your testimonies! I am excited to do this challenge with you. Please share this challenge with others.
* this is a challenge that YL members are offering to others.