Are You Tired? Do You Suffer with Fatigue?
For many people, fatigue is a daily battle. Is this you? Do you find yourself constantly tired or tired just upon awakening or tired mid-afternoon or early evening? When you are tired, what do you do? Do you find yourself pouring a cup of coffee? Do you go and buy an ‘energy drink at the gas station/grocery store? Determining the ’cause’ of your fatigue is of utmost importance. So, what causes fatigue?
Fatigue can be caused from:
- excess physical exertion
- emotional stress
- hormonal imbalances
- low blood pressure
- poor nutrition
- lack of proper sleep
- lack of adequate exercise
- thyroid imbalance
- plus many other factors
If you can’t figure out what is causing your fatigue, please see your doctor. This is solely information and is not meant to replace medical advise.
Instead of pouring yourself another cup of coffee, or taking an energy shot that is full of caffeine, why not give essential oils a try. Essential oils can help you feel more energetic, productive and alive. Do realize though that essential oils can help but if your fatigue is due to an underlying health problem the best they can do is give short term relief.
Essential Oils for For that Pick Me Up
- Any of the Citrus oils such as Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit, are great at stimulating and boosting your energy.
- Peppermint Oil- apply it to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up. Also, inhale peppermint essential oil or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine. Excellent to do prior to working out! Excellent oil to boost your mood and help fight fatigue.
- Spearmint Oil- its hormone like activity may help open and release emotional blocks to bring about a feeling of balance. It helps to relieve mental strain and fatigue, thus helps lifts one’s spirits.
- NingXia Red- high antioxidant essential oil blended juice gives natural energy, stamina.
- En -R-Gee may help improve one’s energy in a natural way without overstimulating the body. Simply apply it to the wrists, back of the neck, temples and on the bottoms of the feet in the morning or afternoon when fatigue occurs.
Do you have any natural solutions for fatigue? What helps you? Please share with us.
Click HERE to order any of these products!