Peace and Calming Essential Oil
Peace & Calming is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day. It has been used to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress and tension. This oil blend may help hyperactive children get off ritalin.
Single Essential Oils in Peace and Calming
Tangerine (Citrus nobilis), orange (Citrus aurantium), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum).
- Tangerine contains esters and aldehydes which are sedating and calming to the nervous system. It is also a diuretic and a decongestant of the lymphatic system.
- Orange brings peace to the mind and body which provide emotional support to help overcome depression and brings joy to the heart.
- Ylang Ylang may help bring thoughts together, filtering out the ever-present garbage. It brings back a feeling of peace.
- Patchouli is sedating, calming, and relaxing allowing it to reduce anxiety.
- Blue Tansy may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system.
How to Apply Peace and Calming Essential Oil
For aromatic use, diffuse with a diffuser in bedrooms, living areas and office. Massage Peace and Calming essential oil blend on the bottoms of the feet and back of the neck for a soothing and relaxing effect. This will help release tension and promote a good night’s rest. Apply to wrists and outside of ears as well. Rub Peace & Calming behind overactive pets’ ears to help with anxiety and nervousness. Place a few drops in the tub for a relaxing bath.
For ADHD and ADD diffuse Young Living Lavender or Peace & Calming in the child’s room. Diet plays a HUGE role in the activity of the child. Avoid white sugar as much as possible, no sodas and avoid sugar-free/diet products- Aspartame.
Peace and Calming is in the Everyday Oils Start Living Kit.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. This is not intended to cure, treat, or diagnose.