Kids in the Kitchen Link Up Week 28
Turn your everyday NingXia Red shot into a smoothie!
Do you and your family love smoothies? We do too! We like to add protein to our smoothies, but we have found this smoothie recipe and have fallen in love with it, so we wanted to share it with you today. We enjoy drinking it as a healthy snack alternative, upon exercising, or when we are tired and sluggish and need a natural energy boost.
Ingredients to make a NingXia Red Smoothie
• 3 cups organic strawberries
• 1/4 cup Blue Agave or Honey
• 1 /2 cup organic blueberries
• 1 cup NingXia Red Antioxidant Juice
Blend until smooth and creamy. May add cold water if too thick.
Drink and enjoy your NingXia Red Smoothie! You will love the natural energy it gives you!
Now, it’s your turn! Share with us- Carrie at Young Living Oil Lady and Kelli at AdventurzinChildrearing your family friendly recipe. What have you been making this week? How are you inspiring your kids to get in the kitchen? Use this time to bond with your children. Cooking is so much fun and many subjects can be discussed right in the kitchen while you are cooking!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.(1 Corinth. 10:13)
- Healthy, family friendly recipes please. Kids in the photos are so loved, but not required.
- Be sure to add a link in your post back to this post or grab my button-on the side bar or right here below- that way many can join in the fun.
- Feel free to “like” me on Facebook or follow my Pinterest boards- I’d love to follow you back!
- Leave a comment and also visit a few other blogs and send them some comment love too!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…