Frankincense Essential Oil
Gary Young, the founder of Young Living, once made a comment about frankincense. He said if he could only choose one oil to use, it would be frankincense.
18 Ways to Use Frankincense Essential Oil
1. Mood uplifting - Frankincense is very powerful this way. Wear it like a perfume and inhale. Frankincense is a good essential oil to diffuse.
2. Stress Relief – Apply to temples or wear as perfume. Inhale.
3. Frankincense is great for your skin - Frankincense promotes the regeneration of skin and healthy cells. It is an excellent
choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically.
4. Scar Tissue – Frankincense helps fade scars from acne, stretch marks and surgery.
5. Relieves Itching Skin – Apply a couple drops of Frankincense to the itchy area.
6. Relieves Pain - Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injuries.
7. Disinfectant for Cuts and Scrapes – Apply a drop of Frankincense to wounds to clean and disinfect.
8. Removes Warts – Apply topically to the wart. Apply a couple times a day until the wart is gone. May take a couple weeks.
9. Reduces Inflammation – Put a few drops in capsule and take internally or apply topically.
10. Strengthens Immune System – Apply to bottom of feet or take in capsule.
11. During Pregnancy and Labor – Apply to lower back to ease pain. It also helps with calming.
12. Insect Bites - Put a drop on an insect bite to help reduce swelling and speed healing.
13. Enhance Visual Acuity – Many have eliminated the need for reading glasses by applying frankincense around
the eye area – on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of months, the vision often improves.
Some have even regained the peripheral vision that had been limited. They put one drop of frankincense in the
palm, rubbed the palms together, and cupped the palms over open eyes for 3 minutes 2-3 times each day.
NOTE: This can cause the eyes to water and/or tingle as the molecules of the essential oils disperse. In addition,
remember that the condition did not occur “overnight”, and it may take many months before significant improvement
14. Improve Concentration – Apply 1-2 drops of on temples and/or back of neck to help improve concentration.
15. Brittle Nails – Apply 1 drop on nails to help strengthen brittle or weak fingernails.
16. Cysts - Apply 1-2 drops on cyst 2 times a day until it disappears.
17. Overall health – Healthy Maintenance. Dilute 1 drop Frankincense oil in 1tsp. honey or 4 oz. rice milk and ingest daily for health maintenance.
18. Cancer – Frankincense is anti -tumoral. Several documented cases.
*Never take essential oils internally unless you are using Young Living Oils. Many oils are adulterated even though labeled 100% PURE. These 18 uses are recommended uses only for Young Living Frankincense Oil.
*Sharing experiences with essential oils is an effective way of learning to utilize these powerful gifts from Nature. With this knowledge we can take control of our personal health. However, we are required by law in the USA to state, “These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
Thanks to Young Living and YL distributors for sharing these many uses and allowing us to re distribute.